Reply is specialized in the design and implementation of solutions based on new communication channels and digital media. Through its network of specialist companies, Reply supports some of Europe’s leading industrial groups in Telco & Media, Industry & Services, Banks & Insurance, and Public Administration to define and develop business models, suited to the new paradigms of Big Data, Cloud Computing, Digital Media and the Internet of Things.
Reply’s offer covers three areas of competence:
- Processes: for Reply the understanding and the use of technology involves the introduction of a new enabling factor for business processes, based on an in-depth knowledge of both the market and the specific industrial contexts of implementation;
- Applications: Reply designs and develops application solutions aimed at meeting core business needs;
- Technologies: Reply optimises the use of innovative technologies, creating solutions that are capable of guaranteeing maximum operational efficiency and flexibility for its
Within the three areas Reply offers:
- Consultancy: on strategy, communications, processes and technologies;
- Systems Integration: to use the full potential of technology by combining business consulting services with innovative technical solutions and high levels of added value;
- Application Management: the management, monitoring and continuous development of software assets.
Reply supports the main European Industrial groups operating in Telco and Media, Banking, Insurance and Financial companies, Industry and Services, Energy and Utilities and Public Administration market segments.
Technological innovation has formed the basis for the development of Reply, a company that has always pursued the objective of providing its clients with the tools necessary to increase flexibility and efficiency. Reply is involved in a continuous process of research, selection and marketing of innovative solutions for sustaining the creation of value within organisation.